Make sure to show your support for the Cochecho Arts Festival by buying a Wentworth-Douglass Hospital Festival Button. Each button, which features an image of the 2016 Festival logo, is $10 and all proceeds go directly back to the Cochecho Arts Festival Committee and their commitment to bringing the arts to Dover every summer!
With each Festival Button purchased comes an entry into the season-long Festival Button Raffle. At the last Friday Night Headliner Series performance on August 19, one lucky button holder will win a 40” LG HD television courtesy of 97.5 WOKQ.
Button holders will also get discounts at downtown Dover restaurants on Wednesdays and Fridays. Before and after Wednesday Shark in the Park and Friday Liberty Mutual Headliner concerts, flash your Cochecho Arts Festival button and ask for the special offer.
Cochecho Arts Festival Restaurant Partners:
- 7th Settlement-10% off entire purchase (limit one per table)
- Orchard Street Chop Shop-$5 martini
- 2 Home Cooks– 15% off breakfast/lunch
- The Herbal Path– 50% off large juice or smoothie with purchase of breakfast/lunch entree
- Cinco de Mayo Bar & Grill-50% off appetizers (limit one per button holder per night)
- Weathervane Seafood– $5 off $25 purchase of food and beverage
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or coupon. One per table
- The Falls Grill & Tavern– Buy 1 entree get the second 1/2 price
- Sonny’s Tavern– 10% off entire purchase (limit on per table)
- The Dover Brickhouse– 10% off entire purchase (limit one per table, not to be combined with other offers)
As always, button holders can also receive a free bottle of water for Kennebunk Savings from the Blue Dolphin Screenprint & Embroidery Box Office at any Cochecho Arts Festival concert just by showing their button.